Neck Pain Treatment from Your Chiropractors in Killeen
Neck pain can have a significant impact on your everyday life. If your neck pain is allowed to continue without any treatment, you may find it difficult to sleep, do chores or perform in the workplace. As your source for neck pain treatment, your chiropractors in Killeen can help you get the treatment you need. We offer a range of techniques to provide chronic neck pain treatment in Killeen TX.
Causes of Cervical Neck Pain in Killeen
There are many reasons that patients experience cervical neck pain in Killeen. Some of the most common causes of neck pain include:
- Subluxation. A subluxation is a condition that occurs when the spine puts pressure on the spinal cord. Subluxations cause pain, numbness and tingling in the back and extremities.
- Whiplash. Whiplash is a condition that occurs when a patient's neck is jerked forward or backward, causing small tears to develop in the neck muscles and ligaments. Whiplash can cause a variety of symptoms including neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain, stiffness, limited range of motion and limited mobility.
- Poor posture. Poor posture can put pressure on the neck, resulting in neck and back pain.
- Text neck. This condition occurs when a patient spends too much time looking down at mobile devices. Text neck causes pain in the neck and headaches.
Spinal Adjustment Can Help Temporary and Chronic Neck Pain
Spinal adjustment is a safe, gentle, and holistic treatment that can help the body heal while also reducing pain. Spinal adjustment helps to re-establish alignment in the vertebrae and improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body. This helps speed the healing process after an injury. In addition, spinal adjustment can help reduce muscle tension and improve circulation. Spinal adjustment helps get rid of subluxations, and can even prevent future subluxations from forming. Spinal manipulation can be changed to meet the unique needs of the patient, so your spinal adjustment will be just right for you.
Other Chiropractic Techniques That Can Help
Spinal adjustment is only one of the techniques we use to help patients suffering from neck pain. Some of the other techniques we use include:
- Massage therapy. This technique helps reduce muscle pain and improve circulation in injured parts of the body.
- Spinal decompression. We use spinal decompression to create a negative pressure around the vertebrae and pop herniated discs back in place.
- Ultrasound therapy. This technique helps stimulate the soft tissues of the body, thus promoting healing and helping to reduce patient pain.
Contact Your Chiropractor in Killeen TX for Neck Pain Relief
As your chiropractor in Killeen TX, we provide neck pain relief and chronic neck pain treatment to patients. Chiropractic care is medication-free and non-invasive, so it's safe for patients of all ages. For more information about how chiropractic care can help you, contact your chiropractic clinic in Killeen. To make an appointment for neck pain treatments in Killeen, contact us today at (254) 699-4004.