Visit Our Chiropractor for Headache & Migraine Relief in Killeen, TX
Our chiropractor team and health staff want to show you our holistic headache & migraine treatment plans. If you are searching for headache and migraine relief in Killeen, our staff at Isdale Chiropractic Clinic have the natural relief options you are seeking. Our Killeen chiropractor evaluates your headaches by listening to your symptoms and examining your neck and back. This provides us with a detailed description of your pain level and episodes.
Typically, headaches occur at the front, sides or back of your head and may feel like a dull ache. You may also experience a cluster of headaches which can last from minutes to a day. The difference between headaches and migraines is that migraines usually include symptoms other than head pain such as nausea, dizziness, light and sound sensitivity, irritability and fatigue. Regardless of your head pain symptoms, if you are experiencing any of these, we encourage you to contact our chiropractic clinic in Killeen to learn about our non-invasive and drug-free headache & migraine treatment.
Pain Relief with Our Headaches & Migraines Chiropractor in Killeen
Killeen residents find pain relief success with our headaches & migraines chiropractor. Our doctors evaluate your condition and then determine which chiropractic techniques will provide relief for your head pain. After your evaluation at our chiropractic clinic in Killeen, our chiropractors may use the following treatments:
- Chiropractic adjustments to align your neck and back. Our chiropractors gently slide the vertebrae into place which improves circulation in your head and often helps to eliminate headaches.
- Massage therapy to alleviate stress. Muscle tension creates a strain on your neck, which can cause headaches. Massage therapy eases the muscle tension and reduces your pain.
- Ultrasound to improve muscular healing. If you are experiencing headaches due to an injury such as whiplash, our Killeen chiropractor may use ultrasound to stimulate muscle repair.
- Corrective exercises to stretch tight neck and back muscles and also to strengthen weak muscles that may be placing undue strain on your head.
- Lifestyle changes to show you a common headache and migraine triggers that can be avoided.
Contact Us Today for Headache & Migraine Chiropractic Care in Killeen, TX
Our chiropractic care in Killeen, TX provides natural relief for headaches and migraines. You do not have to live with the debilitating and unpredictable pain of these conditions. Our chiropractors can eliminate your pain and help reduce your episode frequency. Do not wait to feel pain relief. Schedule your appointment today by calling Isdale Chiropractic Clinic at (254) 699-4004.