Back Pain Treatments in Killeen
Back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal complaints among adults in Killeen TX. At Isdale Chiropractic Clinic, we can help. As your source for chiropractic care, we provide back pain treatments in Killeen. We can help patients suffering from a range of conditions, from upper back pain to lower back pain, subluxations and more. Using a range of chiropractic techniques, we help patients improve their flexibility and range of motion while reducing their pain.
Spinal manipulation is the cornerstone of chiropractic care. With this technique, we realign the vertebrae of the back and improve communication between the brain and the rest of the body. In doing this, we help patients heal from back injuries, reduce pressure on the spinal cord and relieve muscle tension. This naturally reduces or even eliminates back pain, and helps patients live more comfortably.
Spinal manipulation is safe for patients of all ages! We tailor spinal adjustments to meet the unique needs of our patients. This helps ensure that each patient gets treatment that is right for his or her needs. By treating pain at its source, we can help patients heal from their injuries and avoid back pain in the future. Spinal manipulation is good for sciatica pain relief, upper back pain and lower back pain treatment.
Other Chiropractic Techniques from Your Chiropractic Clinic in Killeen
Spinal adjustment is not the only chiropractic technique that we use to help our patients at our chiropractic clinic in Killeen. Many of our patients benefit from one or many of the following methods:
- Acupuncture. Acupuncture is the act of stimulating the trigger points to promote healing. Acupuncture is effective for back pain and other ailments.
- Spinal decompression. Spinal decompression is a technique that involves creating negative space around the vertebrae. Spinal decompression helps pop a herniated disc back into place.
- Ultrasound. This technique is used to stimulate healing in the soft tissues of the body and relieve patient pain.
- Electrical muscle stimulation. Electrical muscle stimulation is used to stimulate trigger points in the body, which can help patients manage their back pain.
- Diathermy. This process involves using an electromagnetic field to reduce nerve irritation and injury.
- Postural changes. Posture has a big effect on the way the back feels. Chiropractic posture correction techniques can help reduce pressure on the muscles and ligaments of the back.
- Corrective exercises. We teach patients to do corrective exercises that can help them strengthen the muscles, improve mobility and reduce back pain.
- Nutrition counseling. Our nutrition counseling services can help our patients lose weight and reduce the pressure on their joints and muscles.
Contact Your Chiropractors in Killeen TX For Back Pain Relief
As your chiropractors in Killeen TX, we're your source for chronic back pain treatment and back pain relief in Killeen. To make an appointment, contact us today at (254) 699-4004.